Plate heat exchanger gaskets
will also be present indirectly in the POWER-GEN Europe 2016
, held between next June 21
. Together with the Renewable Energy World Europe, held on the same dates, both events represent the dynamic centre point of an energy sector
rapidly evolving. All the developments and challenges in the energy sector and renewable energies are shared at such meeting.
With visitors and exhibitors from around the world, it is considered the main event of the industry where many solutions and some progress towards the energy future of Europe are discussed.
Featuring leading suppliers, sub-suppliers, service providers and end-users across the entire power generation value chain, POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe encapsulate all aspects of today’s centralised and distributed power generation sector.
Over three days, POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe will feature:
- 10,000 power professionals from around the world are looking for new business opportunities and discovering new solutions for the sector.
- Over 50 conferences as part of an extensive program where very diverse and varied issues will be addressed.
- More than 200 expert speakers from around the world.
- Presentation and discussion of 'hot' topics.
- With the presence of more than 400 suppliers, subcontractors, service providers and end users throughout the value chain of power generation.
As a basis for a well-established knowledge for the power industry, POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe connect professionals working for Europe's energy change, identifying opportunities for innovation and business development throughout the sector.
To succeed in the power sector transition in Europe, it is necessary flexibility, innovation and new business approaches. Everything will be discussed and disseminated at the POWER-GEN Europe and Renewable Energy World Europe in Milan.
For further information, please see the following link: http://www.powergeneurope.com/en_GB/index.html